As more and more items are being manufactured in Asia, trade shows in those regions are becoming more popular with Western Buyers. The Computex trade show in Taipei, Taiwan is one of the largest of the Asian trade shows focusing on the electronics industry. Spread across 4 large multi-level halls, the Computex trade show is impressive.
This is just our third year exhibiting at Computex and weâ€™ve seen growth in foreign attendance from all over the world. Itâ€™s the perfect location to develop business relationships with potential customers located in America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Africa, Middle East, and other Asian nations.
Even though it rained â€œcats & dogsâ€ throughout the show this year, it didnâ€™t dampen anyoneâ€™s spirits and the show floor was packed. In 2008, they are adding another hall, so it will have an even larger turnout.
The above images are:
1. Birds eye view of the convention floor in hall.
2. Another birds eye view of the convention floor in hall.
3. Members of the Vinpower Digital staff with a European customer.
4. Random visitors looking at our booth.
5. Vinpower Employee Tom refueling for a long day working at Computex!