The iXflash Lightning flash drive for your iPhone/iPad has proven to be invaluable for anyone that owns an iPhone or iPad. Not only does it make backing up all of your photos and videos extremely easy, but it is an excellent travel companion for those that are constantly on the go and can’t always take out their laptop. The iXflash can carry all the content in virtually any format, like a mini-hard drive for your iPhone/iPad that works for both business and pleasure.
Now it’s even easier to purchase the iXflash as they are readily available through Amazon. Click on the below link and you can order the iXflash in the capacity that best fits your needs:
• Small device – HUGE CAPACITY: With added storage capacity of 32GB, 64GB, 128Gb, up to 256GB, you should never worry about running out of storage capacity on your iPhone or iPad. Never again will you be frustrated by messages that say, “Cannot Take Photo,” because there’s no more space for new photo’s or videos.
• Direct Photo/Video Capture: The iXflash allows you to take real time photos and videos that transfer directly to the iXflash’s internal memory, without using the memory on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
• Read Only Protection: Protect all the photos, videos, and documents stored on the iXflash from being deleted, altered, or infected with a virus by setting it to READ ONLY mode, allowing content to be viewed and copied only.
• TRANSFER BETWEEN ALL YOUR DEVICES: The iXflash can quickly and easily transfer content between multiple iPhones or iPads, allowing you to share all or select photos and videos with friends and family quickly and securely. Plus, with the USB 3.1 connection, you can back up all your content onto a computer or transfer content from a computer to view or listen to on your iPhone or iPad.
• Saves Battery Life: The iXflash saves on battery life by going into low power mode when backing up your photos and videos, preserving your battery and not disrupting your iPhone or iPad’s primary functionality.
• APPLE MFi CERTIFIED: The iXflash devices are engineered to meet Apple’s stringent design specifications and are MFI (Made for iPhone/iPad/iPod) Certified.
For more details about the iXflash, please visit our website at https://www.piodata.com/CategoryList.aspx?SuperCategoryid=1&Keyword=Mobile_Flash_Drive or contact a Vinpower representative near you.